Sunday, November 29, 2009

Breakin the Rules...

Every once in a while you have to break the rules.  Mommy has some pretty strict rules about healthy food and no TV.  Instead of TV she really wants Shei Shei and I to read a lot and we have lots of interactive and creative toys instead.  She keps the TV to a minimum....only on special occassions.

Tonight, there was no special occassion....but Mommy decided that sometimes we have to break the rules.  SO.....

she popped us popcorn on the stove in the old fashioned way that they did when she was a kid (you know, back when there were no automobiles and people went outside to the cows for their morning milk).  And, she let me stay up past my bedtime watching my very favorite show....Peter Pan.  Mommy let me watch Peter Pan a few months ago when I was sick one day, and now I'm obssessed.  Kids that fly like airplanes....seriously what could be better in the whole world than kids who fly in the sky like airplanes???




Thanks Mommy for a fun night and for breaking the rules with me.  Just to be sure we could do it again, I was the most extra sweet and cute kid ever, making the funniest comments and cuddling on the couch like a very good boy.  Hopefully, she'll let me do this again some day! 

No comments: