Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shei Shei's Birthday

Wow....lots of birthdays lately.  Only, if you can imagine....none of them are mine!  Geeze....it's hard to make the world spin around your orbit when other people keep having birthdays. 

So, today was Shei Shei's birthday.  I tried a hard as I could to ensure that the day would still revolve around me.  I gave it my best effort, and despite winning a few battles, I lost the war.  The day, in fact, was about my sister.  She sure looked pretty today.  And, she also seemed very happy. And, that does make me happy.  Cause I might like it when the world revolves around me, but I so love Shei Shei that it makes me happy when she's happy.

So, we all went to Kigongoni Lodge today for a lunch a pool party.  Aiden and Ella were there.  And, Auntie Aleks who is always so fun.  Priya was there playing with me, and Aleks went swimming with me.  I got to eat cake and gave a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday.  You can see me in the photo below, clapping and dancing to the happy birthday song....

Happy Bithday Shei Shei!!!














No comments: