Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Last year I was still living at the orphanage, so this is my first Thanksgiving that I'm able to celebrate.  It is pretty fun, I gotta say.  We woke up in the moring and spent the day decorating the house for Christmas.  Mommy had a cup of her favorite tea, which she hoards as she only has a few cups left of, and we put on some Christmas music and we all decorated the tree.  Then, in the evening, our favorite friends came over for a Thanksgiving feast. 

Mommy made everyone go around the table and say what they are thankful for.  And, she said how thankful she was for me and Shei Shei.  I'm pretty thankful for my family too! 

I hope you all enjoyed your day and I hope you all have as much to be thankful for this year, as we do!









Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: