Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Fair in Arusha

This weekend was a busy one.  We had the Christmas fair come to town, complete with shopping, food, Father Christmas, a performance by the circus and a tent dedicated to kids having fun.  Well, fun was definitely the order of the day.  I saw Father Christmas and even got a Christmas gift from him. WOW!  Super fun.  I helped push my sister around the grounds so that Mommy could shop, and I read books with Uncle Gogo. 




It sure was a scorcher of a day and Mommy kept reminding me that Christmas isn't supposed to be in the 90 degree weather range....but we have to make due with what we have.  And, today we had the Christmas fair in the middle of the sauna....with poor Father Christmas holding his pants together at the crotch with a lot of safety pins.  I wonder if he has all those elves making stuff for us kids, couldn't he get them to zip up a new pair of pants for him? 



No comments: