Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bye Suchi!

Today we attended a really fun party in Suchi's honor at Aiden's house.  All my favorite kids were there.  Of course, Aiden....but also Sophia, and Elias....very cool. 







The only problem with the party is that is was a little bittersweet.  It was a belated birthday party for Suchi, but it was also a goodbye for her.  She is having some health concerns, and is leaving for parts of the world with better health care.  This is a very smart move on her party, but we will miss her and really wish her the best! 

Oh, there was one other bummer.  Mommy kept interrupting my playing every half hour or so to check whether I needed to go potty.  She even dragged me away every once in a while to go sit on the potty chair and 'try'.  Seriously, how embarassing is that???  On the other hand, we were there for nearly 5 hours and I stayed dry, so I guess she's on to something.

So, I had fun entertaining the party with my bongo playing and of course, flirting with my favorite ladies, Priya and Suchi!  I also led the group in a rendition of Happy Birthday to Suchi.  It is, of course, my amazing musial skill both on the bongos and the singing of Happy Birthday that attracts these Indian beauties to me.  I'm a lucky little guy....that's for sure. 



No comments: