Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weekend Activities

This weekend is quite busy.  Last night, it was the first time that Mommy didn't wait to go out for the night until she had put Shei Shei and I to sleep.  I couldn't believe that she did that!  I guess it was for a good cause.  Her friends Suchi and Arif were organizing  benefit for a local orphanage and she had volunteered to run the food table, so she had to be there early to help set up etc.  She left the house at 5!  hmmm...not at all sure about her priorities....I should ALWAYS come first.  But, Uncle Gogo did a pretty good job of putting us down to bed.  He should, he watches Mommy do it every night and most nights he helps.  Anyway....we survived it.






Today was a pretty fun day.  Our friends Dominique and Kristin and Elias and Kobe are leaving Arusha.  They are moving back to Belgium and so they had a goodbye party.  It was so fun!  I'm really sorry that they are leaving.  They throw one fun party!  There was even a bouncy house set up for the kids to play in.  I LOVED it!  We will miss you very much Dominique, Kristin, Elias and Kobe!  Thanks for sharing this time in Tanzania with us. 



No comments: