Monday, January 24, 2011

A Visit from my Auntie Resa

My aunt came to visit us for a few days.  We spent lots of time together...mostly just time around the house.  We got some yummy food including milk shakes together.  That was pretty fun.  And, we had our first family game night together with the games that mommy got us for Christmas.  One is called, "I never forget a face" and it is a matching game with kids from all the different countries.  I have a great memory so am pretty good at this one, if I do say so myself. 

The second game we played is a story telling game. There are picture cards and each person around the table picks a card that has a picture on it...and you have to add to the story based on the card that you've drawn.  We had a great birthday party with so many gifts and animals - including a boat bringing gifts and a lost key to the birthday house which fell off the boat and into the sea with the fish.  We had a princess and a castle and party goers sitting on the moon.  It was quite a silly story! 

Thanks for coming to hang out with us Auntie Resa....it was pretty cool.


No comments: