Saturday, January 15, 2011

Skype

I LOVE skype.  For the time we lived in Africa, we used Skype a lot to make calls back to Bada and Grandad and to our friends in the States, so that we could be connected back to mommy's life in America. 

Now, we are living in America, and skype is helping us to be connected to our friends and family in Arusha.  Today we got to made a skype call with Arnold and David (my big brothers back in Arusha) and Rebecca and Wendy who are the directors at the center that helps to take care of them.  Rebecca and Wendy are much more than that though....they love all the kids at the center and take such good care that they make one big family up!  We miss them all very much. 

It was really cool to see David and Arnold on the camera.  They were so funny, they made fun of me and all started jumping up and down on the bench they were sitting on.  They said that they were pretending to be me, because I'm so wired I can't sit still,even for a second.  Ok....I admit....I'm a little BUSY!!!! 

It was nice to hear how well they are doing in school and how much they enjoy it.  I can't wait to be a big boy and go to school.  I want to be a doctor, like Bonyo Bonyo, the brave boy from Kenya. 

http://www.bonyoskenyamission.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=80

Arnold would like to be a football player (not the American football kind....the soccer kind).  David doesn't know yet, but maybe he would like to be an artist....he is so talented and a very sensitive soul. 

Clara Shei and I loved talking to everyone, but we do miss you guys so much.  I keep talking about David and Arnold and Africa...and I miss them and wish we could go visit for the weekend!  Mommy tells me that we will get back to see everyone just as soon as we can! 

No comments: