Saturday, January 1, 2011

C'mon Universe...

It's 2011...time for my Mommy to find her perfect job.  She has already discovered that the universe had a plan to ensure that we are a family and bonded.  Not only did she put my Mommy in the right place at the right time to find me, she also ensured that she would not have a job in 2010 so that we would have time to bond as a family.  (she read some study that says that for adoptive families it is really important for the kids to bond with their parents and to not be passed right away to another daycare or care giver situation so they don't just think of their parents as just another care giving situation).  As a single mom, she would never have taken a year off to parent us unless the universe gave us the situation.  So....2010 was as it should have been.

But, listen universe. Clara Shei and I are pretty bonded to Mommy now.  We are secure little people and know we belong to a family that loves us. We are happy, healthy and well adjusted little people.  We have clothes, healthy food, fun educational toys....and if we want to keep all those things and not end up at the homeless shelter...a job for mommy would be great! 

I'm modeling for YOU universe, my future in the current situation.  Please don't make me sleep on a park bench in 30 degree weather universe.  Please....give mommy her dream job! 

1 comment:

bradi said...

I know I shouldn't laugh but that's so funny! Keep your sense of humor, everyone. Good things are coming your way!!