Thursday, December 23, 2010

Zoo Lights

Yesterday we spent the day in the city...shopping, lunch, and Christmas decoration and cheer.  I am loving it!  And, while this season is buy and cray and can get me too wound up....my Mommy and Bada and Uncle Gogo keep talking about how they are noticing me growing into a big boy.  I am able to listen a bit better and am learning how to calm myself down.  I am doing good at helping out with my sister and being a good role model for her.  So...it's getting more fun to have these big family outings because I am being such a big boy. 

Today, I spent the morning with Uncle Gogo and Bada since Mommy took Clara Shei to visit a friend in Sausalito.  This evening we went to the zoo to see the Christmas lights.  It was pretty cool!  It's getting close now....tomorrow is Christmas eve!  Can you believe it??



No comments: