Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nordstrom, the Space Needle and all things Seattle

I LOVE this city.  As we drive through, I keep seeing the beautiful views of the city (the weather is cold and clear, the views are simply amazing) and exclaiming, "OH SEATLLE!"  It is fantastic....Mom....I want to move here!

I have managed to get quite sick and also keep telling my mommy how, "I'm not feeling so good".  But, I still want to experience what this city has to offer. 

We had just a bit of time today to explore, so we went to the downtown Nordstrom for mommy's sake.  She really loves it there.  Then....we did a really fun thing for Clara Shei and myself.  We rode the monorail from the shopping center to the Seattle Center and I got to see the Space Needle up close and personally.  It is REALLY big.  At the Seattle Center, they still had their Christmas train set up and I really had fun watching the various trains go around the track and seeing all the different parts of the town that they made up.  There were even planes flying in the air and a hot air balloon ride for the citizens of the town.  It was soooo cool! 

Tonight, we headed to Ms. Meg's house and I got to hang with Cele.  Oh, and she gets to watch so many fun tv programs that I'm not allowed to see.  C'mon Mom!  I had such fun sitting in the big chair with Cele to watch Curious George and many other shows.  She also has new fun toys for Christmas, like barbies and horses, the new little pet shop, a big lego table and a pirate ship!  It's like Santa's workshop has come to Cele's living room!  I LOVE it.  Mommy is slightly worried about my overstimulated little self, seeming to spiral out of control with all this fun....but c'mon, it's FUN!!!






No comments: