Friday, December 3, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year at the happiest place on earth....what could be better?

Today we had a bit of holiday magic at Disneyland with the family.  I was a lot more comfortable at Disneyland this time.  Last time, I liked it, but I was a bit nervous.  Today, I understood what it was all about.  I enjoyed each ride, rather than being just a bit nervous on them.  I love Pirates of the Caribbean, and enjoyed Peter Pan a lot more this time. 


Look at my long legs...


Our thotful spot!


Seriously, all that food I'm eating is going to my legs!






It was quite a long day, but a fun one!  When are we going back Mommy??  (Mommy keep telling me that there are NO immediate plans and that super fun things like Disneyland are best in moderation to keep the fun alive....I don't really get her point!)

No comments: