Saturday, December 18, 2010

Twice in one season

I met Santa twice this year!  I got to ask for a fire truck twice!  I don't think Santa will forget since I got to remind him twice. 

We had to wait in line to see him for 2 hours today.  But, it was worth it, he was really nice and took about 5 minutes with us, really talking to us about how to be good girls and boys.  I talked to him about all his facial features and his outfit.  I think it's pretty cool.  I made sure to tell Santa that Clara Shei wants a soccer ball, in case he didn't understand her (she's sometimes hard to really understand).  So....all in all, I think our visit today was a complete success, not only did we communicate fully our special Christmas hopes but we charmed the pants of the old man! 

Merry Christmas to all....

No comments: