Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Brings Rebirth

Well, even though it is supposedly Autumn in East Africa, it feels more like spring has come. Mommy has FINALLY come home from her visit to California to see Grandad and Bestamoor, and the rains have finally come to Arusha. So, it seems a fitting time to restart my blogging (I had to stop for 3 weeks while Mommy was gone), and especially for my blog to get a new makeover! However, not only did Mommy give my blog a new makeover, she is giving me a new makeover as well! She brought suitcases, filled to the brim with 'stuff' for me. I have new books (and my first kids bible), I have new toys including such things as a bubble maker and a water worm, and I have new clothes. Oh my do I have new clothes! We tried on some stuff today, but I finally got really sick of the process and made Mommy stop, so we will try more on tomorrow. For now, here are a few glamour shots of the new ME! Welcome back to my blog and I sure hope you are all having the same kind of rebirth as we are over here in Arusha....it's SO fun!











No comments: