Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bristle Blocks...how cool are they?
















Mommy brought a very cool new toy back from America...a starter kit of bristle blocks. These little puppies fit together like they are brush or comb prongs and they are in different sized blocks and different colors and you can make really fun things with them. I spent most of my day enjoying the bristle blocks and all the fun they had to offer. Uncle Topher was having fun with them too. In the beginning Uncle Topher was, as usual, taking over the toys. I was way more interested in the bag that it came in and we were parallel playing....he with the toys and me with the bag. Eventually, we came together and we even built a helicopter together.

I also had on some of my new clothes today. I love to wear hats, so was excited to wear my new doggie hat around the house today.

Mommy played with us, but stayed out of the picture taking range, since she has had a migraine for 4 days now. She didn't think she was in a very good picture taking situation. (I tend to agree).

I sure hope Mommy feels better tomorrow and can go back to being my fun Mommy who plays with me. Of course, she also has to go back to work tomorrow. Tonight, we read some new books that Mommy's friend Karen Ledterman gave her to bring back for me. I love to read the book I Love You Because You're You over and over again. And, at night we read a Goodnight book with all the animals going to sleep. Mommy sang a song with that book and it made me really happy. Thank you so very much Miss Ledterman for these great books! I'm going to enjoy them so much!!

With that I will wish you all a good night and a happy start to your week.

No comments: