Friday, April 24, 2009

A small Baby Group at MY house

Today is Friday and we often have baby group in the afternoon, but it wasn't organized this week. So, we decided to have a small private baby group in the afternoon with myself, Ella and Aiden. Auntie Aleks came to visit and play with us as well. We ate some fruit and played with toys, danced to some fun music and even chased bubbles! Oh, the fun we had. I love to play with Ella and Aiden. They are my two favorite friends. We are all playing so nicely together now and I notice that when I do something sometimes one of my friends mimics what I am doing. And, when one of them does something, I want to do the same thing as well. We are all learning to be big sharers and to be gentle and play nicely together.

Thanks to all who came today!









No comments: