Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sushi!


Today Mommy and Bada took Shei Shei and I out for an international experience.....our first time eating sushi. 

Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious! 

I love it!!!!  crab and avocado and cucumber all rolled up into rice with seaweed.....I mean, seriously.....the only thing better than that is GINGER!  It was so tasty.  Mommy ordered a spicy tuna roll, a california roll, and a veggie roll.  I had one piece of the spicy tuna roll but it was too spicy for me.  Then, Shei Shei and proceded to eat the entire roll of veggie and the entire roll of california roll and almost all of the edemame. 

THAT is an experience I plan to have again.  America really does have some pretty cool stuff.  Who knew fish and seaweed could taste so good. 



1 comment:

bradi said...

The cucumber rolls are Emerson and Flannery's favorites. But they love edamame and miso soup too.