Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a nap in Napa?




Shei Shei, Mommy and I went on an overnight adventure to meet one of Mommy's best friends, Meg and her daughter Celeste.  Celeste is almost 5.  She was less than impressed by me, but I'll win her over....just give me a few years.  I did have fun playing with Culder, he is 17 months old and the son of Penny and Karen.

I had so much fun and was enjoying every second of exploring the house, pool and yard that when Mommy tried to get me to nap, I just found it impossible.  Way too many fun things to see and do, and people to harass. 

Thanks for putting up with me you guys!  Oh, and Penny and Karen are two of Megs really good friends.  AND, they are fire fighters!  I LOVE fire trucks and fire engines and talk pretty constantly about them.  Karen is a fire fighter for Berkeley, just a few minutes away from where I live!  Maybe one of these days I could convince her to let me see her fire station and fire trucks etc.  How cool would that be????

No comments: