Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Camp


Today was my very first day of summer camp.  In fact, it was my first day ever to attend school.  Mommy got me up and ready and on my way with a sandwich and carrots all packed for lunch.  I was pretty excited to go and meet Ms. Evelyn.  She is soo nice. 

I had lots of fun...there were 5other little boys in my class today. We sang songs, and played a lot.  And, we went for a walking safari.  There were animals in the bushes (OK, there were paper cut outs of animals taped to the bushes....but just play the game) and we all walked in a line (while holding on to a rope) and found our animals. 

Ms. Lorienne was so nice and took lots of photos of me today (it helps that my Bada is a teacher here and she knows all the lady teachers).  She told my Bada that she was impressed by my knowledge of animals, colors and songs.  She took me to the bathroom today but we had a bit of a mishap.  She took me along with another little boy and while she was helping the other little boy, I pulled down my pants and got on the potty chair.  I was being such a big boy but then Ms. Lorienne and I discovered a problem.....I pulled down my pant but forgot to pull down my underwear.  I realize the problem and told her, "I went potty in my pants".  She started to tell me that I was a big boy going on the potty chair, but then she looked over and discovered the problem.  Oh dear.....but we tried. 


1 comment:

bradi said...

Your summer camp looks like it's going to be quite an adventure!