Monday, February 1, 2010

Going to Jail

"I tuck Mama, I tuck" - translation: "I'm stuck Mommy, I'm stuck!"



Wow....Mommy is always telling me not to go into the fireplace area and to please stay on the other side of the fireplace fence that she had made to keep us safe.  I really hate to listen to this rule as it is just sooo enticing to go into the fireplace area and play in all the black sooty mess in there.  Plus, Mommy keeps a very pretty piece of Belgian lace on top of the fireplace with her photos on top and I love to play with all that....its just so fun! 

Today, Mommy went a little silly on me.  I climbed into the fireplace area and took Shei Shei with me to play.  And, then, the lock was suddenly placed on the fireplace grill.  Usually, the lock is used to keep Shei Shei and I out....but this time, Mommy used it to keep us IN! Then, she removed all the fun photos and lace from on top and just left us in there.  For a few minutes it was fun, but then it wasn't anymore.  How boring.  I can't believe Mommy put me in jail. 

Well, eventually, after some talking about not ever going into the fireplace for play time again, Shei Shei and I were let out.  And, I'm definitely not interested in playing in there anymore (at least for tonight).

1 comment:

bradi said...

See? That's some good mommy-ing! I need a little jail in our house too.