Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ella and Aiden

Aiden and Ella have been two of my most favorite little friends.  They were my first friends that I made outside the orphanage when I first came home, and they have been steadfast friends.  In fact, their entire families have been wonderful friends to my family....there to help with Clara Shei when she first came home and generally being great support to Mommy when she is having a hard time.  I really love both Ella and Aiden and to think that I won't get to play with them again, after this next week....well, I just can't imagine it. 

Today we had Aiden and Ella over to play.  Also, Inneke, Linda and Auntie Aleks came to play. How much fun we had....as usual.  I will miss them all so much. 

At the end of the afternoon, Inneke wasn't feeling well and she needed to leave kind of quickly.  So, Ella and Aiden stayed with us for a bit while Linda went with Inneke.  Boy, Ella was one very sad little girl to be without her Mommy.   My mommy thought a bit of distraction might be good, so she put on Cinderella for us.  I sat on the couch with Ella and tried to comfort her.  I really get concerned when people cry and especially when it's one of my favorite little friends.  But, in the end, she was fine and Mommy drove her home to her Papa a little later in the evening. 

Bye Ella and Aiden.  I'm so sad that today was our last time playing together as a threesome.  But, I'm sure glad to have spent the past year and a half with you guys. 

No comments: