Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bye Ella

Today we had a lunch date at Ella's house to say goodbye.  Ella and her Mama Inneke and her Papa Dirk have been such good friends to us.  Mommy has known Inneke for many years and they have been good friends since the last time Mommy lived in Tanzania 4 years ago.  Mommy worked with Inneke at the ICTR for a long time and Ella's papa Dirk runs, Onsea House, which is the most lovely small b&b in town.  They have been wonderful friends and we will miss them all so much.  As well, Ella is such a nice little girl and we have a nice time playing together.  Today we had a nice lunch at Onsea House, which has a great restaurant as well.  Then, we played around with Ella's toys and went to play with her doggies. 

Unfortunately as the afternoon went on, it became clear that I was getting sicker and sicker.  My nose was running and the sneezes wouldn't go away.  I began a cough and seemed pretty cranky so Mommy knew it was getting bad.  Then....right at the end of  the playdate, I had a terrible accident.  I didn't mean to....but when you are sick and have a bad tummy, sometimes its too hard to hold it till you get to the bathroom.  I told Mommy I had to go but as she was carrying me up the stairs, she figured out we were not going to make it.  Wow.....what a mess.  Poor me....poor Mommy...poor Inneke's house. 



Bye Inneke, Dirk and Ella.....I left you with quite a lasting impression huh?  I will miss you very much and talk about you often. 

No comments: