Saturday, May 29, 2010

Meeting Zayd and Nicole


Today we met some new friends.  Well, for my Mommy it was meeting an old law school friend.  We all went to the Children's Museum in San Jose.  Nicole was able to get us free passes to go...thanks so much Nicole, I had a blast!  There were fire trucks, helper trucks (though I guess they are called Ambulences, I heard Mommy tell Nicole that I call ambulences, helper trucks....they are, arent' they??). 

There was a water play area, a toddler area and a food play area.  There were sooooo many things to do and to play with there that I couldn't possibly have seen them all.  But, then we had to leave....and I must say I nearly had as much fun running in the grass outside the museum with my pal, Zayd, as I did in the museum itself.  Thanks Nicole and Zayd for a really really fun morning!

No comments: