Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bada's Mother Day Gift

For Mother's Day, Clara Shei and I gave Bada snap dragons to plant in her garden. They are one of Bada's favorites and my Mommy's most favorite flower.  I love to put my finger inside the dragons mouth and have it snap my finger.  So fun!

Also, Mommy wanted to plant an herb garden so we can have fresh rosemary and basel to cook with. 

So.....this afternoon we did  little gardening.  I had fun....Mommy and Bada might say TOO much fun as I had a hard time listening and not eating the dirt.  Between my sisters mess and my trying to eat my dinner from the garden, we didn't get all the gardening done before Mommy and Bada had enough and said we would have to do the rest of it later.  Still, we had a great time, and now I get to look forward to more gardening to come.

Happy Mother's Day Mommy and Bada.  I love you!

1 comment:

bradi said...

Totally pro digging in the dirt and making a mess. Totally anti eating any dirt. Keep that in mind, Aki! Looks like fun ;)