Thursday, May 13, 2010

I smell you....

I have become obssessed by all things smelly.  That might be a good smell or a bad smell, but I haven't yet decided to tell people whether I am enjoying the smell or not.  For example....when Mommy get out of the shower and puts on lotion, I go right up to her, take her hand or her hair and breathe in a good whif.  Then, I proclaim, "You smell Mommy".  Only recently did Mommy decide to ask me if I like the smell or not.  When I like it I tell her yes and when I don't I tell her that too. 

I woke my Mommy up to the beautiful sound of my voice loudly stating, "I STINK Shei Shei, I STINK".  That was my not so subtle way of telling my Mom that I pooped in my diaper overnight and need to get it OFF of me. 

So, beware, when you come near, I'll let you know what I think of your smell. 

No comments: