Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Came to My House!!!

Can you believe it??  I was so excited.  It's the first thing I checked this morning....and guess what?  He ate the cookies and drank the tea, but he left his trash on the table (he must not have a Mommy!!).  It's ok Santa, I cleaned it up for you. 

What a day it was!  I can't believe how fun Christmas is.  Really, every day should be Christmas Day.  We ate tons of food, we opened lots of gifts, we went to church, we saw friends, we watched feel good Christmas movies (It's Christmas Charlie Brown and Sound of Music.....to which Mommy sung EVERY word and Uncle Gogo cringed in horror) and, oh did I mention the food and the presents.  It was amazing!!!!  I had so much fun.  Bada and Grandad joined in the fun.  We put on the Peter (computer) and turned on skype and the video and Bada and Grandad watached us open our stockings filled by Santa and our gift from Santa.  Santa gave me a new toothbrush, a small book and lots of food (dried apricots, an orange, juice boxes etc.).  He also left a big present for me to open - a wooden train set!  I LOVE IT!!!

Then, we got off skype and had a baked french toast that Mommy made (I did NOT like it, but Shei Shei ate my portion).  After that, we all got ready and went to church....I told all the people around me that Santa came to my house and ate our cookies....they seemed pretty impressed.  I also shook hands with everyone and said peace.  I was on FIRE at church today. 

When we got home from church we called Bada and Grandad again on the Peter (computer) and we all opened our gifts from Mommy together.  I got more books and some counting flash cards.  My favorite gift from Mommy was definitely my lion hat.  It is sooo cooooool......I have a lion on my baseball cap.  Not many people can say that!

In the afternoon we relaxed during nap time on the couch with some movies and then delivered cookies to our friends.  Everyone else was having a nice Christmas too.  We went to dinner at Impala (my favorite), and then came home to play a little....unwind with a bit of Sound of Music and then head to bed.  I hope every day is Christmas! 















2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your hat, Aki! Do you want to go to the circus again? Love, Pray

bradi said...

Oh, I need a hat like that for Emerson! Aki, you look adorable!