Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aiden and Linda

Everyone needs friends, and luckily I have some of the greatest.  I got to play at Blue Heron all afternoon with Aiden while Mommy and Linda talked.  Of course we all ate, Aiden and I split a pizza and I also got to have a little 'cado' bread, or bread with avocado smeared on it.  It's my FAVORITE!  We were there nearly 3 hours today and neither Aiden nor I had one accident in our pants. 

Aiden and I have a great time playing together, and I have a secret crush on Linda and talk about her all the time around the house (Uncle Gogo told me that it was getting a bit old to just wander the house saying, 'Linda, Linda' all day long, but he doesn't know what he's talking about). 

Anyway, today I feel so lucky to have a friend like Aiden and I'm so excited because he's having a birthday party this weekend!  I can't wait to celebrate his birthday with him. 

Thanks for another fun afternoon Aiden....these fun, carefree days in Africa are some I won't ever forget (because they are being immortalized on this blog, so we'll always remember the fun we had).







No comments: