Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meting new friends

Today I had a playdate at a new friends house.  His name is George and Mommy knew his mommy a long time ago
 in Washington DC.  Now his mommy is married to his daddy, Will and they all live in Berkeley.  

Mommy and I went over to their house for a playdate today and had such a fun time.  It is always fun to find new friends.  And, George is a really nice little boy.  He is actually quite a big boy, he will be 4 in November and has lots of fun big boy toys. But, he was so good about sharing his toys with me and playing with me and he loves to laugh and we had lots of fun together. 

George's mom and dad made a yummy dinner for us too, but George and I were too excited about playing to be hungry.  I am always wanting to eat, but today when it was time to eat, before I had even tried one bite, I said, "I'm done", and I tried to scoot off to go back and play.  But, finally I did manage to eat and it was very yummy fish and corn on the cob (my favorite) and risotto. 

I really love playing with other kids my age and I really love making new friends.  I was sad when we had to leave (though also VERY tired since I skipped my nap today) and I talked about George, Will and Zabrae all the way home.  Zabrae tickled me and I thought that was really funny!  Will was so cool....even though he is a grown up he would come in to play with us and make sure we were having fun. 



Thank you so much to Will and Zabrae and George for having us over and for being such wonderful hosts.  I can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutie boys!!!! I am so jealous. Love from NYC (soon to be back in Seattle in an almost permanent way ;)