Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

I just love birthdays.  Seriously! 



Even when it's not MY birthday it's still pretty fun.  Now, don't get me wrong... MY birthday is still definitely my favorite.  For one, there was no Chuck E. Cheese involved in Mommy's birthday which I was a little disappointed about (I asked several times during the day if we were going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and kept hoping the answer was going to change, but it didn't and sure enough...we didn't go).  I was also a little sad to not get to open up any presents.  But, I did really like giving presents to Mommy so that sort of made up for it.

And, the food was still pretty darn good.  When we got up, Mommy decided we would have a super fun, special birthday breakfast.  So, we had apple pie alamode....FOR BREAKFAST!  Then, we all went to the bookstore with Mommy and Uncle Gogo got her a gift card and she picked out a book she's been dying to read.  Then, Uncle Gogo took us all out to the most yummy ice cream (Cold Stone) for lunch.  Yes, ice cream for breakfast and lunch....

Well, in the afternoon we had naps while Mommy read her book and then we went out for a special dinner at Mommy's favorite mexican restaurant and she got surprises and birthday cake!  (again more sweets for dinner).  What a day!

Even if it hadn't been a really fun day for me, I would still have loved today because I love my Mommy and love to sing her happy birthday over and over and over!

Happy Birthday Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Mama Aki. May all your wishes come true. God bless u