Monday, October 11, 2010

Habitot

We checked out the Children's museum in Berkeley today.  It was small....but still pretty fun.  I liked to climb the wiggle wall, and play on the rocket ship and with the water toys. But, my FAVORITE thing to do was to play with the trains.  I loved loved loved them.  Unfortunately there were some other boys there at the trains who had not been taught to share very well.  I did not like them (and continue to talk about those mean boys to my Mommy ad naseum).  Still....I managed to get some trains and have some fun and I learned a valuable lesson in how it feels when people aren't good sharers.  Hopefully, I will remember it this lesson next time I'm playing and have the opportunity to be a good sharer with someone else.











1 comment:

vanpeltium said...

You can come play on our train table anytime! Caden is pretty good with sharing =)