Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Taking a break!

Mommy took a break and went to DC for a week to take care of some grown up things and see some of her friends. 

But before she left, we got the chance to go to my friend, George's 4th birthday party!  It was such fun.  He has a very fun backyard with a playhouse complete with climbing wall.  And, he has a whole lot of very cool friends.  AND...his mommy made some fabulous food and yummy cupcakes.  All in all, it was a great party and I hope he had a wonderful 4th birthday!

And, Mommy....having so much fun with Uncle Gogo and Bada....but I miss you.  I love your daily phone calls and wonder if you are in the phone.  I always ask Bada, "what is in there?  Is Mommy in there?" and point to the phone when she calls.  Wherever you are Mommy....I miss you.  Come home soon!

No comments: