Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day from your favorite turkey...

Let's face it....I'm an animal.  A squirrel, a monkey, a turkey....mommy is always calling me some funny animal name....I kinda like it. 

In any case, today was Thanksgiving.  I did not eat any turkey though...that's for sure.  Mommy, Clara Shei and I don't eat meat.   My uncle does though....and I'm always trying to explain to him that cows give us milk and say moo and are nice to us and we shouln't eat them.  He hasn't yet been convinced.  He ate turkey today, but not me!  Don't think I missed out though...there was so much food and it was sure good (in case you are not aware, I am RULED by food). 

I had mashed potates, cranberries, veggie stuffing, coconut sweet potatoes, green beans, home made rolls and PUMPKIN PIE!  Yummy....I love Thanksgiving.

No comments: