Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!


Wow what a day we had today.


It is Halloween today....the first one I've ever celebrated. This morning, I dressed up in costume as a San Diego Charger fan. It was rainy outside so we had a fire in the fireplace and Mommy made some hot apple cider.

Then....Aiden and Linda came over and we carved pumpkins together. It was SO fun!! My favorite part was scooping out the insides of the pumpkin (oh and trying to eat it....it is so yummy. Mommy tells me that this is why I keep getting stomach bugs....eating things like the raw insides of pumpkin.....what does she know....it's gooeylishes!) I even got pumpkin in my hair! I got my costume sooo gooey that I had to change into an orange t-shirt with black pants. Not a costume but at least I was in the Halloween colors. Shei Shei was a giraffe today.

In the afternoon, Priya came over and we all went to the circus together. We met Amy and Pray there.....and lots of my other friends were at the circus as well. Oh, and my biological brothers were there! How cool!!! My favorite acts at the circus were the ones where the people were flying through the air on rope and stuff.....oh how I want to be able to fly.

Tonight we had a special dinner of pumpkin soup and we watched Peter Pan together as a family. Mommy almost NEVER lets me watch TV, so this was a treat. I love Peter Pan....everyone flies and I think that this is the coolest. Even the boat flies....could there be a more perfect movie? OK....it did have one flaw, there was no actual airplane in the movie....a bunch of kids and a fairy and a boat flying around....but no airplane. Still it was pretty cool. Happy Halloween everyone...hope yours was as fun as ours!!

1 comment:

vanpeltium said...

Looks like a great halloween! That jack-o-latern is so perfect, I'm very impressed