Saturday, October 10, 2009

Twiga's truce


Twiga and I have come to a truce. Actually, we really love each other.

OK, we always have...but its take Twiga a little time to trust me. She has never been very comfortable having me around.

However, I love my Twiga so much! I always want her around. Every day when Mommy goes to work, she leaves Twiga in her room so she doesn't get in the way during our morning activities. When Mommy gets home, I run right to her door and tell her to let Twiga out.

And, now Twiga is trusting me. She even rolls over onto her belly when I come around so I can rub her tummy. The reason that she trusts me though, is because I am so careful to ALWAYS be gentle with Twiga and to only pet her softly and nicely and to give her gentle kisses. Now she knows that I'm her friend....and she is mine!

No comments: