Saturday, July 18, 2009

Brothers

I don't know if you know this, but I've got two big brothers! They are my half brothers, we have the same biological mom.

Mommy did a lot of tracking to find out where they live and she contacted the orphanage directors. They live in a bit of a different house, not a whole orphanage. This Non profit has several houses and Arnold and David, my brothers, live in one of their houses with 7 other kids. So, we went to visit them today. David is my oldest brother, and he is 8. Arnold is 6. They are really smart and are going to school. David is even going to an English medium school and he is doing very well.

It was so fun to go and visit them today. I got to see their room and the house where they live and then we got to play with the toys at their house. I loved hanging with my bros!
Mommy talked to the directors while we played. She is going to make sure that Arnold will also get to go to the same English medium school as David next year, so they will both have a shot at a good education. And, she also talked the directors about Arnold and David coming to visit at our house for some playdates. I really like my brothers and am happy that I have a chance to get to know them a bit.

After we visited their house, we went on to visit the orphanage where I came from. I got to see some of my old pals, Rachel, Prince and Maria and we got to play all together and swing on the swings. All in all....pretty fun day!








No comments: