Thursday, August 13, 2009

Until Further Notice....


....the blog is taking a break. We have had a very very sad event happen this week. While we want to record it in the blog because it is part of the life here and an important remembrance....talking much about it is too hard now.

My friend, Shyamlal passed away this week. He was such a nice man.....very good friend to Mommy and just the most fun to have over. He came over for dinner sometimes and he loved to play with me....he would teach me the most mischievous games, which just drove Mommy crazy. But, he only did it because at heart he was a little boy....just like me. And, he was kind and funny and fun....and Mommy and I are going to miss him so so much. So, for a bit....this space just might go quiet for a bit.

We miss you Shyam.

1 comment:

bradi said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you all right now. Be well.