Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I do not have an actual Father, per se....but I am one lucky little boy. I have two very wonderful men in my life who make up for the fact that I don't have a Dad.

My Grandad loves me so much and talks to me on the computer almost every single day! And, he is going to fly half way across the world in a while (which is not an easy thing for him to do and takes a lot of arranging from San Francisco, mind you) just because he wants to see me and Shei Shei. I can tell without every having actually seen him in person how much he loves me.

And, my Uncle Gogo. How in the world would I ever get by without an Uncle Gogo. I was even named after him. Uncle Gogo's name in Topher (Christopher, but most everyone calls him Topher). My middle name is Topher, in my uncles honor. It really is an honor to be named after him. He might drive my Mommy a little crazy sometimes and he might get in trouble for not getting his school work done, but let me tell you....he is one super cool Uncle! He plays with me every day, he takes care of me often....and he is the BEST teeth brusher in all the world. That is our special time together every night. Mommy leaves us alone to brush teeth together.


To the very special men in my life, I honor you today on Father's Day! Thanks for being there for me.....it makes me feel very special indeed.


oh, and in other news.....


Shei Shei's biological family came to see us today for a bit. They were fun and funny and I always love to ham it up in front of an audience.

No comments: