Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Akira Topher Bowman...OFFICIALLY

Today my name changed from Lawrence Sirikwa to Akira Topher Bowman. Most significantly, I became a Bowman...legally today. Mommy is legally my MOMMY!!! YAY!!!! Next is to get all the paperwork in order, get me on Mommy's UN insurance, get my passport so I can travel etc.

For today however, we are over the moon with happiness at our house and celebrating like you can't believe!

Yesterday was 6 months to the day since I came to live with Mommy, and even though all these months it has been my house, and my mommy and my dog and mylife....now its legal and no one can snatch it away from us and I get to be part of my family for certain forever!!!

4 comments:

vanpeltium said...

I can feel your joy in those pictures... when do you guys plan to make a trip back to so cal so we can finally met the little man? Congrats Again happy family!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I can feel your joy hongera sana!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that you have your forever family officially! What a relief for your mommy!

Ilse said...

Congratulations to Family Bowman! I can imagine how happy you all must be.