Saturday, November 29, 2008

Breaking Bread with Noreen

Tonight my Mom fed me dinner for the first time. Dinner time at the orphanage is quite an event...I don't know that she knew what she was getting into. 30 toddlers all eating at the same time is both very loud and very messy. My friend, Noreen and I sat next to each other tonight. Of all the kids at the orphanage, Noreen and my Mom have become great friends. In fact, sometimes I wish she would go away and give me a bit of time with my new Mom. But, still....we are good friends and good dinner companions.

Tonight I wanted to be sure that my Mom knew what she was getting herself into so I gave her a run for her money trying to feed me tonight. Spitting out my Uge all over myself and my Mom is a way better pastime than eating. But, don't think I won't be really mad if I don't get enough in my tummy!




You think I'm a mess, you should have seen my Mom!

1 comment:

vanpeltium said...

This is such wonderful news! Baby Aki, you are one lucky little man. You have an amazing new mom. I can't wait until you get to meet my little man, even though you are a bit older, I see a lot of similarities in your eating styles. Lots of Love, the Van Pelts