Saturday, June 25, 2011

I can swim...I can swim...I can ssswwwiiimmmm!!!!

After two months of swimming lessons, I could see that Mommy was getting a little frustrated.  I appeared to have all the tools to swim, just none of the motivation.  I like people.  I like attention.  I do not need much personal space (read between the lines that mommy really really loves her personal space and has been mourning the extreme loss of it for the past few years...I think she's almost looking forward to my tween years in hopes I'll shun her and she'll be allowed to be in a room alone again).  Anyway...the idea of not being attached to another person is simply not appealing to me. 

But, I could see that she was starting to loose patience with the process and even mentioned that if I didn't start trying to swim she would leave me at home while taking Clara Shei to the pool since she was not keen on trying to swim with two toddlers any longer. 

So...I caved.  I just decided this afternoon that I would swim.  And, now I'm a swimming menace.  Be careful all you pool goers out there, I have found a new medium for terrorizing the general public!!








No comments: