Saturday, August 7, 2010

You are my Sunshine...

I am my Mommy's sunflower.  That's her nickname for me.  She tells me that I make her life sunny and bright and happy like a sunflower.  I LOVE sunflowers.  And, she sings me the song, "You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away".  I LOVE this song.  It all makes me very happy. 

This week at the farmer's market, Mommy let me help her to pick out some sunflowers to brighten up the house.  And, I got to give the flower lady the money for them and everything.  How fun! 

Shei Shei has a nickname too.  Mommy calls her, her little chipmunk.  This is because Shei Shei stores all her food in her cheeks and sometimes doesn't swallow for hours.  She is so silly! 

I hope you all have a bit of sunshine in your life today....we sure have it at our house! 


1 comment:

Dorah said...

Aki and Shei shei, you are really the sunshine!
I think everyone in your family is happy to have you around.

Dorah