Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Music Class

Each Wednesday I get to go to my music class.  I love Ms. Cory (my teacher) and I love learning about music and playing music and singing for an hour each week.  Mommy thinks that Clara Shei and I each need one activity each week that is just for us.  So, Wednesdays is my day for music class and some special time with mommy.  We might go to the bookstore, or to the library, get a treat and then go to class.  Mommy has to stay with Clara Shei for her gymboree class each week because she is younger than me...but I'm a big boy so mommy just drops me at class and then picks me back up at the end. 



My music class is at the gymboree center and so we get to go there to play sometimes too.  I love playing there....it's just one of my favorite places to go. 





1 comment:

bradi said...

How awesome! I think Emerson and Flannery would definitely love to check that place out.